- The NYHBA celebrates their first educational networking event tonight!
- TheSalonGuy checks out NJ’s premier spa and salon to find out what they leverage to help take their business to the next level
- Calling all young beauty professionals… BehindTheChair.com announces RAW!
- What Clients Want From Hair Stylists by Salon Today Magazine
- TheSalonGuy catches up with Celebrity stylist, Rita Hazan to find out why she raves about Millennium Software
- Emiliani to make history with incredible hair show April 15th -16th 2012
- Warren-Tricomi Salon Raves About Millennium
- New blog celebrates how Beauty Changes Lives by American Spa magazine
- Starting the Year off Right: 5 ways to increase Frequency OF Visit (FOV) – Rita Hazan Speaks Millennium
- Email Tips to Streamline Your Business by Erica Liu of Demandforce
- Millennium SpaSalon Software Selects Demandforce® as a Client Communications and Marketing Solution for Its Entire Salon & Spa Client Base
- Stacking the Deck: Gift Card DO’s and DONT’S by Stacey Soble
- Millennium Celebrates Movember
- Millennium’s New Salon Software Program, Meevo, is Featured in the Latest Issue of BTC Magazine!
- Featured Millennium Webinar: Inventory Management 11.25.2013
- Gratitude Education: The Newest Resource for Beauty Professionals
- Communicating Confidently
- Exactor Talks About Avoiding the Pitfalls and Focusing on Your Business
- Hairdresser Loses Legs in Boston Marathon Blasts
- Effective Salon Promotions & Loyalty Programs
- Social Media Challenges – You and Your Team
- When Emotions are High… Intelligence is Low!
- The Power of Pre-Booking by Millennium Founder, John Harms
- “In The Chair” is the Newest Online Reality Show to Hit the Beauty Scene
- Millennium Salon Software Features a Beauty Legend as the Newest Be-Cause Honoree
- Angus Mitchell Reaches Out to Help Victims of the Missouri Tornadoes
- Salon Today Magazine Speaks with Top Industry Experts on Upcoming Trends for Your Next Salon Design Project
- An Inside Look into Millennium Software and the Driving Force Behind the Product
- Sneak Peek! Salons of the Year, Grand Prize Winner by Salon Today Magazine
- Making a Comeback by Salon Owner and Paul Mitchell Systems Educator Matt Beck
- Syndney Swartwood explains what you should know about data breaches
- Davines is Now Accepting Applications for its 2nd Annual Global Eco-Salon Contest!
- Take Advantage of Mother’s Day and Create Additional Revenue in Your Salon or Spa
- Trendy Hair Ideas For Your Prom Bound Clients
- Watson joins Julia Roberts, Penélope Cruz and Kate Winslet as brand ambassadors for Lancôme
- The Change Agent
- Salon Galaxy.com Covers The Millennium Be-Cause Charity Event
- The Millennium Be-Cause Event is a Huge Success!
- John Paul DeJoria backs The Be-Cause with Inspirational Video
- Focus on Trust for Growth
- TheSalonGuy is the Beauty Industries Newest Entertainment Resource
- The Be-Cause Is Making Waves in the Beauty Industry
- Start Your Salon Off on The Right Foot in 2011
- John Harms chimes in on Cloud Based vs. Installed Software
- Avoiding Burnout During the Holiday Season
- No Down Time at The Front Desk
- The Beauty Agents is a Leading Resource for the Beauty Industry
American Spa Magazine features influential men in the spa industry
BehindTheChair.com names the 2012 STA winners!
It was another great event at this years Stylist Choice Awards held by BehindTheChair.com, where beauty professionals all over the world vote for their favorite products. Thousands of beauty professionals were in attendance along with industry icons, top educators and manufacturers. There were great performances, hair shows and the reveal of RAW and COLOR! The evening featured a ton of industry legends, who served as award and fashion presenters, including read more >
Iconic NYC stylist and salon onwer, Mark Garrison joins the Minardi team!
American Salon Magazine announces Mark Garrison has joined the Beth Minardi color team in NYC. Millennium Software client, Mark Garrison has teamed up with the Minardi Luxury Color Care Team to contribute his skills as a hair cutter and stylist. read more >